Push - CGI uploads
Push, in short, is a CGI form handler that has the ability to accept uploads as specified in rfc1867, 'Form-based File Upload in HTML'.
The latest Push is currently beta, I'm looking for as much feedback as I can get as far as
options to add, problems to fix, etc. I've spent time testing, but now I need
some feedback from someone who hasn't seen the insides, and is going to install
from scratch. Please don't let this scare you off, the code is well written (if I do
say so myself), and it really handles uploads well ;-)
Version 1.0 is very
stable, but the beta versions generally have more/enhanced features.
Last major release: Version 1.0
Latest beta: had a serious bug, check back soon for push-1.03beta
- Unlimited file uploads
- Upload as many files as you can code in your HTML documents! Options for limiting uploads are also available.
- Configurable upload placement
- Allow users to accept uploads to their home directories.
- Allow uploads only to a configured directory.
- Allow uploads to a directory specified in the calling form.
- Security settings
- Limit upload sizes
- Limit upload paths
- Configure valid upload users
- Configure invalid upload users (1.03beta)
- Require passwords (1.03beta)
- Allow/Deny overwrite
- Require valid referers
- Friendly user interaction
- Configurable 'wait' page, so users know how their upload is proceeding (1.03beta)
- Allow uploads to be emailed to any email address! (Almost finished)
- Configurable error pages!
- Allow multiple configurations in config file, chosen by calling form. This will enable a single push installation to handle multiple pages.
Questions/comments: Email Darrin